Կոռուպցիայի կանխարգելման հանձնաժողովը 2022 թվականի մարտի 24-ից 31-ը
Եվրոպական պատվիրակության ներկայացուցիչներն ընդգծել են կոռուպցիայի կանխարգելման և կոռուպցիոն դրսևորումների դեմ զրո հանդուրժողակ...
- 22.09.2022 The package of draft laws on making amendments and additions to the law "On the Corruption Prevention Commission" and related laws will be discussed with the stakeholders Making amendments and additions to the law "On the Corruption Prevention Commission" and related laws aims to ensure the effectiveness of the activity of the Commission.
- 08.09.2022 Parties must submit annual reports and declarations to the Corruption Prevention Commission. First Channel News reference The Commission urges the members of the governing body of the parties to fulfill the requirement of the law and submit the declarations, at the same time, to prepare the annual reports of the parties for 2021.
- 06.09.2022 The employees of the CPC online participated in the conference “Corruption Whistleblowers in Ukraine: Successes and Challenges” On September 2 employees of the Corruption Prevention Commission online participated in the "Whistleblowers of Corruption in Ukraine. successes and challenges" conference. Representatives of non-governmental organizations, private companies, as well as state departments of different countries participated in the discussion. During the conference, a number of problems related to the optimization of whistleblowing were discussed.
- 31.08.2022 Rector of French University in Armenia Bertrand Venar had a farewell meeting at the Corruption Prevention Commission The fight for integrity never stops and can be crowned with success only thanks to highly motivated and new teams.
- 23.08.2022 The Model Rules of Conduct of Public Servants is available in English The Corruption Prevention Commission attaches great importance to high accountability and transparency in cooperation with international partners. The availability of Model Rules of Conduct of Public Servants in English is another step in this direction.
- 19.08.2022 Human Resource Management in the Corruption Prevention Commission To equip the staff with as many professional specialists as possible, who in their image, in any behavior, and in internal beliefs will be identical to the mission of prevention and rejection of corruption, will show zero tolerance for corruption and will be ready to contribute to the establishment of the institution of prevention of corruption to the best of their ability, bringing a significant part of the society to the law-aware field, will be ready to arm themselves with new professional knowledge, skills and abilities, in the process of institutionalization of the Commission, they will contribute not only to increasing the efficiency of work, but also to set a higher qualitative and quantitative benchmark.