The Government of the Republic of Armenia is guided by an "open door" policy in the field of investment, the liberalization of investment-related relations, the establishment of national policy favorable for foreign investors, the proper protection of investments, and other principles adopted by international best practice.
The Office of the High Commissioner for Diaspora Affairs is ready to assist Diaspora Armenian investors and advocate for the resolution of their issues and guide their concerns to relevant bodies within the Republic of Armenia public administration system.
Additionally, the Investment Support Center at the RA Ministry of Economy will provide comprehensive support to local and foreign businessmen in Armenia in a number of areas:
- Providing information on Armenia's investment opportunities and conditions, including government incentives and other procedures
- Support in all investment procedures and support in relations with various state authorities
- Consultancy on resources required for investment, including existing land and another real estate, state-owned property, co-financing sources, and potential resident partners
- Providing investment projects to potential investors according to their interests
- Ensuring immediate response to problems arising during the investment activities.
You can contact the Investor Support Center at the RA Ministry of Economy:
Tel: (+ 374 11) 597 109
Address: 5 M. Mkrtchyan, Yerevan