1. Prepare the Documents
The procedure for acquiring Armenian citizenship starts with preparing the required documents:
2) valid passport issued by a foreign state and its copy
3) six (colour) photographs of 35 x 45 mm size
4) birth certificate and its copy
5) marriage certificate and its copy
6) spouse’s passport and its copy
7) birth certificate of his/her child and its copy, passport of a citizen of the Republic of Armenia and its copy or other document certifying the citizenship of the Republic of Armenia
8) any of the documents confirming Armenian ethnicity
a. a baptism document issued by the church structures mentioned in Annex N 4 of this decision, confirmed in the manner provided for by this decision, with a note on the nationality of the baptized person or his/her parent, being Armenian
b. a document stating that he/she is an ethnic Armenian, issued by the competent authorities of a foreign country and certified by an apostille or consular certification
c. another document proving that he/she is an ethnic Armenian, approved in accordance with the procedure provided for by this decision
d. birth certificate of a parent (grandfather, grandmother, sister or brother) or other identity document, in which there is a note that he/she is an ethnic Armenian. A birth certificate of a brother or sister of a co-father or co-mother or other document confirming nationality may be a document confirming nationality for a person if the nationality of a brother or sister is determined by the nationality of their joint parent
9) together with the documents provided for in paragraph “d” of subparagraph 8 of this paragraph, a document issued by the competent state authorities justifying the relationship of this person is also submitted. Documents confirming Armenian nationality are also considered to be the documents containing notes on Armenian nationality provided by sub-paragraphs 2, 4 and 10 of this clause.
10) residence certificate of a stateless person and its copy
11) convention travel document of a refugee
12) document confirming the status of residence or legal residence in the Republic of Armenia and their copies
13) document certifying the payment of state fee
Of the above-mentioned documents, birth and marriage certificates must have an apostille certification. The document confirming Armenian ethnicity such as baptism papers, need consular legalization from an Embassy or Consular office in the country where it was issued. (Here you can find application forms to be filled in for the services provided to citizens by the Passport and Visa Department of the RA Police).
You can download the application form from the documents required to acquire RA citizenship.